Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Just a little cloud

Like a little cloud, I want to be
Over mountains and valleys, I like to see
With thunder in my heart and tears on my wings
I will play my part to the melody that he sings
But like a little cloud, I want to fly
Over dry land, I want to cry

And when the winds take me to the peaks
My eyes will keep on turning as he seeks
Over bare rocks, I will scrape
My white veil I will drape
Over the arid peaks below
In the wind, I will flow

But a little cloud I will be
Laughter I will see
Without any bones or breath, I will fly
While my wings will shake and cry
The thunder in my belly will scream
And that is my little dream

On the back of an elephant, I will ride
Drape her like a giant bride
Rivers will flow at my command
As the elephant's demand
My love will become greater than the peaks
And my words will follow as he speaks

A little cloud I want to be
Flying over man and tree
My tears will be the rain
That kills the drying pain
My shadow will cover the land
My feet will drag in the sand

My heart will be painless and free
As I float over man and tree
Invane my tears will not be
Rain is all you will see
My vail will be floating long
As the never-ending song


Willie Beetge 25/09/2018

No comments:

Post a Comment